FINEXUS VISA Prepaid Card gives you cashless convenience with worldwide recognition. it offers convenience in online shopping while giving you ultimate security. All you need to do is to purchase the starter pack now.
Visa payWave Prepaid Card
• Applicants must be at minimum 18 years of age
• Applicants must provide their valid mailing address in Malaysia (P.O.Box No. is not accepted)
• Applicants must submit a copy of any form of identification document (i.e. NRIC, Passport, etc.)
• No income requirement for application
• No finance and late charges
• No bank account needed
• Shop at over 29 million Visa accepted outlets worldwide
• Use it as your ATM card to withdraw cash locally and overseas
• Enjoy various discounts and privileges worldwide
• Visa payWave Functionalities – No swiping makes checkout faster and easier
Now you can spend less time at the register and have more time to do the things that matter most to you. Visa payWave is easy and convenient to use. Just wave your Visa payWave-enabled card in front of a Visa payWave reader and go – there’s no need for a signature or PIN.
For further information, you may visit www.visa.com.my/personal/features/visapaywave.shtml
Visa prepaid cards provide you with the prestige, convenience and security of a Visa payment card over cash. As a Visa cardholder, you may take advantage of the wide variety of offers from shopping, dining, travel and accommodations at all Visa accepted merchants around the world.
For further information, you may visit www.visa.com.my -> Personal -> Offers & Promotions
Product Disclosure Sheet
Please read this Product Disclosure Sheet before taking up the Prepaid Card. Be sure to also read and understand the general terms and conditions stipulated.
The Visa payWave Prepaid Card is a cashless payment instrument that allows you to purchase goods and services at all participating retail and service outlets that accept Visa cards. It also allows cash withdrawal at any of the Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) that display the VISA PLUS logo. Funds must be loaded into your Card Account prior to usage. You may only use the Card according to available funds preloaded into your Card Account.
No credit check or bank account is necessary for this Card. It will not be linked to any account as it is a standalone Card Account.
|Description||Visa payWave Prepaid Card Fees and Charges|
|Maintenance Fee||RM2.50 per month|
|Cash Withdrawal Fee
(via VISA or PLUS enabled ATMs)
|RM1.00 per transaction||RM10.00 per transaction|
|Visa Overseas Transaction Fees||The foreign exchange conversion rate determined by VISA International Ltd + 1% on the transaction amount|
|Funds Refund Fee||Local Bank Accounts||Free|
|Foreign Bank Accounts||Fees determined by BNM approved remittance service provider in Malaysia|
|Balance Enquiry Fee||RM1.00 if enquiry is made at a foreign ATM. Other Channels are free of charge.|
|Sales Draft Retrieval Fee||RM15.00 per copy|
|Statement Request||RM5.00 per monthly statement|
|Replacement Card Fee||RM10.00|
|Reload Channels||Per Transaction Basis|
|FPX (Financial Process Exchange)||RM0.70|
|CIMB ATM / CDM||RM1.00|
|CIMB Clicks (CIMB BANK’s Online Banking)||RM0.50|
|Finexus Cards Reload Agent||RM2.00|
|e-Pay Merchant Outlets||RM2.00|
- Applicants must be at minimum 18 years of age
- Applicants must provide their valid mailing address in Malaysia (P.O. Box is not accepted)
- Applicants must submit a copy of any form of identification document (i.e. NRIC, Passport, etc.)
- There is no minimum salary requirement
- Credit evaluation such as CTOS / CCRIS are unnecessary
- You may update your contact details online (at www.finexuscards.com); or
- Call our FINEXUS Cards Call Centre at +6 03 8318 3100 (between 9am-6pm Monday-Friday excluding public holidays); or
- Send us a notice in writing to FINEXUS Cards Sdn Bhd, P.O. Box 11695, 50754 Kuala Lumpur; or
- Drop us an email notification at firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is important that you inform us of any changes in your contact details to ensure that all correspondences reach you in a timely manner.
The information provided in this disclosure sheet is valid as at 1 May 2016